Sunday, June 3, 2012

A few shots of a Korean wedding

Last weekend, Ami and I had a Korean style wedding. We are still waiting for the official pictures and video, but here are a few shots her friend took. 


The wedding started with a very colorful musical band. I'm told this is very traditional.



I followed these two kids with a few attendants in tow.

Ami in a box.

Ami out of the box.

The stage is set. Ami to the left. I am to the right.

Have to wait for the official photos because between the last pic and this one a few things happened.

Ready to walk down the aisle.

I think this is all family but I'm not sure. 
   



3 comments:

  1. It's me, Tatsumi/ I am crying and so happy to see your wedding pics. long time to see. sorry I was lazy.
    Kanpai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Tatsumi. How are you? Send me an email.

      Delete
  2. Very Nice! Very Colorful.

    ReplyDelete