Friday, March 23, 2012

Hermit Kingdom Hobby

     For some strange reason I am fascinated by nearly all things North Korean. When I moved over here and discovered certain sites where I could download movies and tv shows, one of the first things I found was a bundle of about 15 documentaries on the country and promptly watched them all within about a month. Now I just look for news and videos on the Cold War's final frontier when I have nothing else to do. Oh, and sometimes, I get on Google Earth and simply scan the country for interesting things. Call it a hobby.

Strange article about triplets being born in NK--

A new restaurant has opened in Amsterdam (with video)--
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/19/pyongyang-restaurant-amsterdam_n_1364497.html 

Article about Obama coming to Seoul--

I was really just trying to figure how to put video here. Thought this one might be of interest. Little old but still relevant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment